February 3, 2008

The poor feet weekend and other highlights

Went to dads place this weekend. Been a while... hmmm... On Friday when my dad came to pick me up we went grocery shopping. When we went home in the car my dad told me that my stuffed toys have been misbehaving. (?) In my head I thought... "whatever that means....." And when we got home... I got a suprise.




!!!!!!!! The white teddy and the camel are my sisters.... I'm serious..!! My dad did all this before he came to pick me up!! Its really hilarious but I didn't really laugh... 0.0 Not when I'm gonna have a doll whos had her head stick in the toilet bowl!! heheh.... Still, its funny. Lucky for Lil' T... he didn't kena the alcohol.




On Saturday dad and me went to play squash... It was a great game. I haven't played in a while so I had to warm-up.... Better warm-up with my dad before playing with Alex or he'll kick my ass when we play!!! For our last game of the day, dad and me played our own invention of a squash game called "Human Target". Its kinda weird but this is how it works. We play a normal squash game as usual, but another objective is to hit our opponent with the squash ball. Get yor opponent and you win 3 points!! Dad tried hitting me and he didn't succeed. Our score was 6-0 with me in the lead. Finally when the score was 6-6 he got me and I fell down. He won the game. I twisted my left ankle... 0.0 I could still walk but couldn't continue the game. Went to church at 4.30. Mass doesn't start until 5.00 but we went early to get a parking space. The place where we usually park is now a construction site... =o. So now its like going to 1 Utama at 2.pm on a weekend. No parking. Go early and your lucky.





See.. church is right behind the construction site. My foot was really painful when we got home. I was limping so bad. My dad called me a whimp... heheh.... I know, I was walking funny. My dad even thought I was flying!! I waved my arms everywhere... hahah...



At night I couldn't sleep!! I was so bored that I decided to be creative with my socks. =D I made sock puppets!! And they're cute.




The first sock puppets expression is curious, second one is happy, third is sad and the last one is retarded. As you can see the last ones left eye was coming off... They we're fun.


And today.. Sunday. Woke up and my foot still hurt!! Dad bandaged it. I could walk much better after that, but my injured left foot had to tip-toe when I walked. Haih..... so since we couldn't do much today, we baked cookies!!!! We got the recipie from the back of the Kelogg's cornflakes box. Chocolate chip cookies!!! So that was our project today. The cookies turned out GREAT!!! OMG... they tasted wonderful... =D I'm bringing them to school on Monday so make sure you find me!! Limited cookies.... hahah...


Me and dad... =D

Sat around. I went to the bathroom and then when I came out I scraped my toe on the door!!! It was bleeding!! OWWWWW....... I got a pic of it but its really really discusting. yessh.

I got so many injuries with my feet.. haih... besides that, I got bit by an insect that looked like a ant. Big ant looking thing with wings... It bit me!! On my foot! ouch. I trapped in a box but I didn't kill it... I let it go in the garden... -.- heheh... so thats about it this weekend. Sorry if its a really long blog post... but I got pictures so I hope thats good enough.

No comments: