February 22, 2008

Post 100-something... =S

I don't believe it....
I don't believe it....
I DON'T BELIVE IT!!!!!!!!

I skipped school today... OMG.

OMG
OMG
OMG

Gah.... now I'm just over-reacting. I skipped school 'cause I woke up feeling SICK. Heck, I always wake up feeling sick. (stupid gastric!!) But today I skipped school. =C And I have to admit, I regret it. I love school. =S I even missed Wushu today... *sobz.....

Umm.... lets look at the bright side. I got to sleep in today =D. And another good thing was I got to do my huge pile of homework.

Does your mom work in an office and doesn't come back until dinner time? Your home alone with your maid... maybe siblings, but not your parents. My mom works from home, and I can tell you, its great. (most of the time) At 6, when most parents are still in the office or stuck in traffic, my mom was home playing foozball with me!! =D

I have to admit it was fun. My mom plays funny. It was good for her to take a break from staring at the computer the whole day anyway.

My cousins will be coming today... and the whole house is gonna get crowded, again. No one will be able to sleep, cause they're nightbirds... And its baadddd, they don't sleep till I wake up for school at 6. =O Terrible!!!

Soooooo, today was ok... lols. I missed school, but from what my friends say, I didn't miss much. Hmm... Most Friday's are like that. Paul said that during moral everyone just picked up rubbish. haha.

*end of post*

No comments: