February 15, 2008

Valentines Day....

Today is Valentines Day...

Hmm.... everything was ok at school today. In the morning I saw some guys fixing their hair in the mirror... and they were holding flowers.... awww. For their valentine.

We had to draw birds for Seni today.... =O There was a lot of extra detail on the birds so its was kinda complicated to draw... And thats just part one. Next week we have to use water colours to colour them in. Gahh.....

Recesssssssssss.....
Hmm...
I got a hug from James....
And Dillon...
=D
Cik Ng saw me with my camera... she asked me why I brought my camera.. I said I'm from the editorial board so phew.... Camera didn't kena rampass. =S lols


Umm.... Oh yeahh!!

English

We were put into groups of 7 for our Phantom of The Opera play..... 5 in a group. Pn Mani selected the 7 group leaders... I'm one of them and so is Nicole... Aww man.
So anyway... the group leaders got to select their members... I got James, Brian, Kauselliya and Rahimah.... If I wasn't fast enough, James and Brian would've been taken already... I used eye contact... hehe heheh... We still don't know what part of Phantom of The Operah are we gonna do. The fighting part is nice... but we have 5 people in the group and Pn Mani said we al have to speak... And our performance is next week Thurday!! I'm the script writer too!! what to do.. what to do... Hmm.. I'll figure out something.

Not really much of a Valentines Day today... haih. Stayed back for House Practice. Got some good bball pics.

BTW...
I DID have a valentine... heheh
James! @@

No comments: