February 25, 2008

Monday.

Monday.... back to school. So um... Perhimpunan was kinda long today, which means we missd about 18 minutes of BM. YAY Pn Hasni gave a long speech. No offence to Pn Hasni but... I don't think many students were listening. =S It was kinda hot... but we still missed BM, so I guess it was ok for some of us 2 Bersihans. Only Ze Wei and me brought our cameras today so only the tow of us were taking pictures of the medal giving for the footballers during perhimpunan. I forgot what place they got, but congratz to them.
Sejarah was as usual.... boring.


Shahidan made Pn Mani laugh during English. Him and his usual jokes. No one, I repeat, NO ONE is as good as Shahidan when it comes to jokes. (especially craking up Pn Mani, only Shahidan can do that, and then Pn Mani would start laughing until she can't continue the next line for whatever subject she's teaching, like today for example.) Thats why we all love Shahidan. =D And if Shahidan so happens to read this post... no Shahidan, its a compliment, not an insult.


A miracle that happened today:

I forgot to bring a box for science class, we are supposed to the "plants grow towards light" experiment. The box was needed for the experiment. I didn't bring the box... Chun Hin and Jepri freaked out. The miracle was right before we were gonna leave for the science lab, I found a box in the class dustbin!!! What a miracle. And that box actually saved my groups lives. I know, it was my fault I didn't bring the box... and how did a shoe box with the lid end up in our class dustbin anyway?? The lid of the shoebox saved Shuhadah's group, they cut, stapled the lid and they got a small box. Lucky them.

Farah stapling the shoebox lid.

The fiished box

Shahidan

Shahidan with asistant Johnson

My group experiment with the "miraculous" shoebox that appeared out of nowhere...

No comments: