February 5, 2008

Last day of skewl....

Last day of school for the CNY holiday!! Yippe........!!!










1 week no school








stress-free








no homework








no friends!!! =O no friends!!! OMG!! no friends!! haih.... It always seems like the holidays go by so SLOW 'cause theres absolutely nothing to doooo this CNY exept








collect ong-pows








Sleep in








and do nothing...








And Alex is gonna be away in Melaka until Sunday so I have no one to play squash with.... =C Aww man. Haih.... Well... Anyway..... Today was the last day of school... and we had a CNY celebration in school...!! I brought my camera to school today and that was fun!! I joined the JU gang this year... If thats what they call themselves. I'm in the photography department since I got a camera. So during the performanances I got to walk around and take pictures!!! It felt good 'cause I'm not a pengawas but I could walk around when everyone else had to sit down and watch the show... hehehh... I love photos...












I wonder what Pn Hasni is thinking.....


Haha.... Paul scared the pengawas...


I took mostly the liondance pictures.... Everyone went back to class.... We did our projects today.... they're almost done.... I got some snapshots of everyonr when they weren't looking....





And my favorite shots were during recess..... =D




I love family photos....

Leng Zhai... nice pose

Brian all alone... so sad... =C

Me and Nicole... best fwens... =D

So now its the school holidays....

Hmmm.. looking on the bright side... this is a good opportunity to finish reading that pile of books I have... and also work on my 2 Bersih book... maybe draw a few comics in there.... So at least that will occupy me for a while.

And on Monday I can play squash!! yay....!!

So um...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

GONG XI FA CAI

FIND SOMETHING TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAYS BESIDES COLECTING ONG-POWS!!!!

=D

No comments: