February 13, 2008

Feb 13

Today is Valentines Eve.... which means tomorrow is Valentines Day!!!
Today was good.... enough a day to say a good day and not bad...
Firstly....
Cik Salawati promised and changed our places again today (well...sort of)
Alvin was lucky and got his old place... which is on my right... no, not next to me.. but uh, SORT OF next to me... gahhh. I don't know how to explain it. Never mind. But anyway, he is sort of next to me which means I'll be bothered by him EVERYDAY... And you know what? I don't mind. Alvin is full of beans.... craking up a lot of crazy jokes.... I love his expressions, 'cause they're so FUNNY!!! hehe. Today he faked cried because I wouldn't give him a ringgit to eat after school.... hehe
Yeah.. I know that was a bit mean... but I didn't have any money!! gahahahaha....
I'm not sitting next to Nadia anymore... Now all of us are happy. Nadia changed places with Nicole!! Now Nicole sits next to me!
YAY
Ummi sits next to Nadia at the back...
So everyone in class is happy... and thats good.
Tomorrow is VALENTINES DAY
The Leo Club has a Valentines project... for one ringgit we can make a song dedications to friends or a special someone...!
The last few minutes before recess was Geografy... and they started playing songs alreadyy... they played the song Crank That Souja Boy
haha
Thats not a Valentines Day song...!!! -.-
Anyway they did play good songs like Tatoo, Hate How Much I Love You.... ahh... a lot lah...
I wanna make a song dedication.. but to WHO?? So many people I wanna dedicate too!! Nicole is one... (of course) Best Fwens =D
I wanna give flowers to friends... but I can't walk to the flower store 'cause my mom wouldn't let me... =C And she would say its a waste.... haih
Ohhh.. I know! I know!!
I could walk around my neighbourhood with a pair of scissors.... and cut any nice flowers outside peoples house!! We got some nice flowers around the neighbourhood.. hehe
Anyway I wouldn't do that... thats stealing. Hmm... What to do? What to do? I'll think of something... (hopefully)

No comments: