February 5, 2008

Tagged!!

Name 5 Guys
.a) how old are they?
b) where are they currently?
c) how long have you known them?
1. Dillon - a year older than me - Malaysia - last year
2. James - my age - Malaysia - this year
3. Shahidan - my age - Malaysia - last year
4. Joshua - my age - Malaysia - hmmm.... since Kindergarten I guess
5. Alex - my age - Malaysia - also since kindergarten

Would You Rather...Party With 1(Dillon) or 5(Alex)?
Hmm.... I think Dillon. Alex says he's anti-social @.@

Marry 2(James) or 4(Joshua)?
Ahahhhh.... I think James. Joshua is a kid.... hehehh..

Kill 3(Shahidan) or 5(Alex)?
Neither...!! I would never kill them...

Date 1(Dillon) or 2(James)?
Now THIS is a though question... I take both.....

Make Out with 1(Dillon) or 3(Shahidan)?
ROFL..... Dillon.

Cuddle With 2(James) or 5(Alex)?
Awww.... Alex is the chubby one... but I think I'll go for James

Have Kids With 3(Shahidan) or 4(Joshua)?
-.- Neither. They don't look fatherly......

Live With 1(Dillon) or 3(Shahidan)?
Don't know... Dillon... I guess....

Be Stuck on an Island with 2(James) or 5(Alex)?
Both are great to be with...

Trade Lives with 3(Shahidan) or 4(Joshua)?
Nahh.... I like my life.

Wake Up Next To 1(Dillon) or 5(Alex)?
Wow... ok.... Ahh.... hmmm...... mmmm.... -.- Dillon I guessss =S

Completely Disown 2(James) or 4(Joshua)?
Neither.

(A Few More Questions)

Has 3(Shahidan) ever hurt you?
Nope

Have you ever hurt 4(Joshua)?
I don't know....

Who's the funniest?
3 (Shahidan)

Can you beat up 5(Alex)?
In squash yea... heheh

When is the last time you saw 2(James)?
Yesterday....

Who's the smartest?
Dillon is older so I guess he knows more than me...

How long have you known 5(Alex)?
Since we were little kiddies in kindergarten

What would you do if 1(Dillon) and 2(James) started...
Started?? Started what?

Who is 3(Shahidan) dating/crushing on?
I don't know..

Does 2(James) smell good?
He always smells like hair gel or hair spray....

Who will you still be talking to in 15 years?
Hopefully all of them...

Which in your top 5 is the nicest?
They're all nice.

who has the better...[smile] -
Dillon!! I like his teeth!!!

[body] -
Dillon =o

[face] -
James??

[attitude] -
Alex...always akes me to look on the bright side of life....

[voice] -
Shahidan.... he always makes me laugh in class

[clothes] -
hmmm... The only thing I see them all wear are their school uniforms...

I tag:
Umm... Anyone who wants to go this tag...

No comments: