February 21, 2008

21.2.08





Hmmm... lets see. Today was a good day at school. In fact, everyday is a good day at school. I don't recall a bad day this year.... last year, yes there were some, this year... nope. Of course, I brought my camera to school. =D I love taking pictures in school. There will always be a few shots that turn out to be something that you wanna keep for the rest of your life. Yup. So there were those types of shots today. And this post will be todays pictures... BTW




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIEN MIE!!!!!





Todays pictures. During class


Me and Zainab



Dillon.... whooho....!!




James and Dillon







Die Brian!! DIE!!! heheh







What scared you, Nikk??






Mr Goh Zhong Ren.. heheh








After school pictures/house practice









I love this pic.... heheh.

Brian

Dillon

I love this pic too!!!

Spider man... =P

No comments: