February 27, 2008

Posting in the Rain

Weird title, but I couldn't think of a title. Its raining heavily outside, and I'm inside here... posting a blog post while its raining, listening to a song called "Standing in The Rain" by Jamie Scott and The Town. Its a nice song and I recommend it.
Today... hmm. I got gastric probs in the morning.... dang. I slept for the last 15 munites of BM. Zainab woke me up to pull the exercise book out of my arms. Thank goodness I didn't drool on the book or Cik Salawati would get a cow. Wait... I don't drool on my books. =S
I went to the bathroom and Pn Wong called me over.

"Rhonwyn, I heard that you have gastric problems"
"Yes, I do"
"Hmm... one of the teachers has asked me to council you"
@.@
"Council me?"
"Yes, you"
"Ohh.. I guess so. I sleep during classes sometimes"
"Because of the pain?"
"Yeap"
"Do you vomit?"
"A white foamy substance, yes"
"White and foamy?"
"Yes"
"Hmm.... thats stress"
"STRESS??"
"Yup, stress... Is there anything bothering you?"
(gives Pn Wong a blank look)
"Not that I can think of"
"Any teachers that scare you?"
(stares at Pn Wong)
"Nope"
Lolz.... after a while that subject was dropped and we started talking about drums.
Then Pn Wong pulled me upstairs to see Pn Hasni. =O
I missed the whole period of Geography just talking to Pn Wong and Pn Hasni about drumcircles and so on.... Lols... half and hour just talking to your school principal and school councilor. Lolz. They asked if me and my dad could do a drumcircle for the Form 3's. That would be nice.... yeah...
So umm... I guess thats about it today.
Didn't take any pictures today... sorry!

No comments: