February 9, 2008

Selamat Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is finally here!! Hmm... this Chinese New Year is so different from the past years.... My mom is in Genting on a holiday. So there are only 11 people in the house this year.

My 2 cousins and their parents sleep in my grandparents room... My aunt and my other cousin sleep in my aunts room. My grandparents sleep in the master bedroom and I sleep downstairs on the couch. I don't mind really.... 'cause we got a really nice comfortable couch.... and its really cooling downstairs so I don't need the fan.




On Chinese New Year day.... we kinda sat around the whole day. At 7.00 we went to Uptown for Chinese New Year dinner... not a fancy chinese restauraunt... DU hawker stall!! YAy!! What?? My family loves the hawker stall so why not go there? =D




We went to Tien Hou Temple.. the lights at night are really nice. And its cooling at night...




Didn't get a lot of pics.....

No comments: