February 16, 2008

~ My Angel Of Music

Phantom of The Opera... all I have to say is, I loved the movie. Eevnthough its mostly singing.... the songs are original and they sound cool.
I just finished watching it... I needed some ideas for the drama we have to do of Phantom of the Opera... Still don't know WHAT scene we are gonna do.... haih.I wish we had 4 in our group.... could exchange one from my group to Sujitra's group.... then we could do the torture scene of Raul and the Persian in the Phantoms hall of mirrors....



I like that scene
Hehe..
Its a great scene to do for the drama... And all we need are four characters.. -_- But there's a kissing scene when Christine Daae agrees to be the Phantoms wife!!! We can't do the kissing scene!! We could change the kissing to hugging.... but who hugs who?? We could get Brian and James to do THAT scene.... oh yeah.... Pn Mani would give us HIGH marks... don't you think??? Haha... Just joking... But I still think that scene is the best.
We could also do the fighting scene of Raul and Phantom.... thats also a good scene... hmm... thats a good scene
Should know by Monday what scene we wanna do... 'cause I gotta do the script!! A 15 minute or so drama.... hmm, and drama is next week Thursday... lolz.
So anyway... This time I watched Phantom of The Opera the disc was jammed..
Dang
I skipped the big New Year dancing scene... and the fighting scene... awwwww man.
And I don't know why... this time when I watched the part where Christine gives the diamond ring back to the Phantom... I felt like crying because the Phantom was crying... awww. Pity him lahh... If I were in Christines shoes I wouldn't know what to do either... but I guess my choice would have to be choose Phantom, and if don't kiss him I won't be free and Raul would DIE... bleck... =P
Scary lahh.. I used my headphones while watching Phantom of the Opera 'cause my family was watching a dramatic chinese drama movie.... the ending part I heard a screammm.... so dramatic..... haih. That was all I heard
Eventough this was my 3rd time watching Phantom of The Opera, I keep forgetting when the loud musical parts come and my ears blow.... WOW. And I'm using earphones! Weeeee
My two cousin bro's were on Miniclip when I was watching the movie.. they were playing some Karate game.... keep pressing keys and the whole table was shaking.... my mom kicked us out of the sofa 'cause they were watching their drama. Maybe thats why the movie was jammed!! MY COUSIN BROTHERS!! WAAKAAKAKA *ahem
Nonsence
Enough of my nonsence. Thats all for one nonsence post.

No comments: