January 30, 2008

Working in the Office

Ever since Angie left for Johor my mom asked me to take over her job in the office. Its just a 3 minute walk away from my house so I can walk there if I wanted to. Any small jobs like printing things that they need printed.... I do... so they can do their work. I don't really mind going 'cause then I'm not at home the whole day bored.... I can bring my laptop and homework there too.... Its air-conditioned!! =D
Kai Xuan and his buddy are also working in the office but for Sunita's dads company and not my moms. They got a nice office space!! Big leather chairs and a nice big desktop computer.. 0.0

But the air-contidtioner where I am is cooler.... =D

Audrey drew this for Kai and his buddy.... just to make sure their working... It says "WE ARE WATCHING YOU" haha.....

Audrey brought her dog to work!! Say hello to Richie!! Ain't he cute?

Ahh... what else...... Hmmmm.. the printer got jammed twice today in 10 minutes!!! Aiyohh.. lousy printer. My shirt kena a little bit of ink.. 0.o. Not really noticable.. It kinda adds to my shirt pattern... 0.o I caught Kai online during working hours!!! (shhhhh)... He never replied my mesage anyway so atleast that means he's not talking to anyone on MSN...

Ahhh.. not much else happened in the office. Just usual working people...

1 comment:

• Ã £ ë × • said...

ei...i think same breed like my dog!sooo cute!just dat mine is black colored! :P