January 9, 2008

Nothing... zzz

Hmmm.... schools been ok... Not REALLY good, but good. We're settled in I guess... I wasn't really, 'cause I don't have all the school books. I borrowed from Wai Lup and not the school. Lau Ya.... lols.

Shuanna saved my life and gave me the rest of the books I needed. (SHould've borrow from her earlier and not Wai Lup!!!! -.-) All together I borroweb Form 2 books from 3 people who are now in 3 Adil... Thank you Wai Lup, Shuanna and Ze Wei.. =D


We got Cik Melati for English.... so many ppl say shes strict. I don't think she is... t0.o

Pn Raspal is our science teacher... she said she will be retiring soon this year. Shes a really good science teacher. PN ANG is also retiring!! OMG... Pn Ang!! Who is gonna be the new afternoon session supervisor?? Hope someone as good as Pn. Ang. Pn Lim retired last year.. why are all the good teachers retiring???!?!?!?!?!? Left us with all the young new teachers.. 0.o Aiyo die lah.

Pn Raspal today made us copy stuff for science... lucky I don't need copy heheh... I bought the SPS book already. Shahidan was sitting next to me, I don't know why. His place is at the back, maybe 'cause he can't see, no glasses... heheh. He and Jayaraju use my SPS book to copy what Pn Raspal made us copy.. lol. I was soooooo lucky that I copy finish just in time, run to the back gate, and just nice Uncle came.. 0.o. If I had been any longer Uncle would have left.. lol.

Tonight was the 2nd night this year that we actually had a chinese dinner at home with rice and dishes... the past few nights we've been eating Western food, like meatloaf.... pasta... lol =p

No comments: