January 5, 2008

2nd day of school

Hmm.... today seemed to be much better than yesterday. I made an agreement with Ummi no matter how much she talks that I will teach her English and Science and that she can teach me BM and Sejarah or whatever which person is better at what subject we teach eachother. Geografi last year both of us got the highest in class... project was the highest and objective was the same score lol. I never thought I could get highest in class but both our scores were really bad to.... 67% was our scores... and that was the highest in class?? Haha. -.-
I'm trying my best to make the best of Form 2 now. I sit at the cornerback... me and Ummi changed place. Now I still sit at the back, just not the corner, now Ummi sits in the cornerback so she can talk more with her buddy infront and I get to see the board a little better and I can hear better. So we're both happy.
Recess was still the same, not really used to it yet, hopefully I will. And I'm also happy because someone waved to me during recess.... didn't talk to that person yesterday, lols. So I'm happy. :D SO.... atleast today was much better than my complaining from yesterday. So I'm happy...

No comments: