January 18, 2008

(?)

Ignore the title... I don't know what title to put for this post... Today there was PJ...!!! But I skipped... lol. Stomach pain, really bad. Went to school and vomit out Flem... yeeessh.... =O I had the same problem yesterday... but it wasn't as bad as today... I was sweating!! I went to class to sleep.. James and Zhong Ren were in class. I asked Zhong Ren to tell Cik Salawati I wasn't feeling well... I don't know if he told her or not... lolz...
I didn't hear announcements. When I came back to class after a puke =o, all the Chinese dudes in from our class were in class... Brian helped me get my bag from the canteen. =p Thanks Brian.
Everyone went for PJ, I stayed in class. Pn Hasni came into class and she said "Rhonwyn..?? Rhonwyn..?? Hwanchi???" No response. She came up to me and touched my forehead.. hot. Her reaction was funny.. she was like "Aiyoh!! Hwanchi... you sakit ah?? Demam ke? You tunggu sini ahh.. Saya panggil Pn Lili to take the kunci untuk Bilik Rawatan ya?? Tunggu ah?!"
Uh... ok... I waited 20 minutes... I watched everyone in the field during PJ... they were doing push-ups, running and jumping.. then touching the top of the football goal... and running some more. I didn't see exactly what they were doing since I was kinda blur... but it looked like fun... and I missed it!! :C
Pn Lili came down and she touched my forehead... She asked me "Can you walk?" "Boleh" "ok come.... take your cermin mata and botol air...". PJ was already over by that time. Everyone was changing into their uniforms. Pn Lili took the wrong key.. so she left me outside the Bilik Rawatan to get the right key. I was sitting down at the entrance. Pn Lili didn't have the key for the Bilik Rawatan beds... and she didn't wanna go up again... (I take a guess she's about 7 months pregnant :D)
Zhong Ren helped Pn Lili move one of the cusion chairs to the one I was sitting on. They left me and I fell asleep... I slept!! A extra hour of sleep... eheheheh.... Pn Hasni came in 2 times I think.. to check if I was ok... I woke up during recess. Jayaraju walked passed and he was talking... so I woke up. lolz. Nicole came in and she helped me carry my bottle. I felt better but not 100%.
I didn't eat during recess. I didn't have an appetite. During BM Nicole told Cik Salawati I didn't eat, and her expression was funny...!! hehehe... Kinda like she was gonna blow up.. showing her teeth.
The rest of the day I was ok... Hope I don't get sick tomorrow.. that will be a bummer... 0.0

No comments: