January 4, 2008

First day of school

I couldn't sleep last night... don't know why... It was like... First day of school... First day of school... that keeps repeating itself in my head all night. At 3 am I went downstairs and watched TV until about 4.30. Then went back to bed... my maid woke me up at 5.am. Cannot sleep so just get up lah... For no reason I just decided to tie 2 piggy tails for school. They looked ok so ok lah, go school like that. Uncle came at 6.50am. School looked so abandoned cause they're weren't many students and I guess it was just a while since I seen school.
Talked with friends... catch up on what we've been doing for the holidays. Lined up according to last years class... good to see everyone. :D We went into our new class....!! Its the lau ya class... lol. The class which is also the hall... just have that iron thing come down to seperate classes...
Our class teacher is Cik Salawati and I call her Cik Sawi for short, I don't call her that face to face... Its just a nickname to remember her. Haha.
We had students go in and out... Tzer Haw moved to 2 Amanah, Parthiban moved to 2 Yakin... Brian Lee moved from Rajin to 2 Bersih and Paul moved to our class form Gigih. Then everyone else is still the same. Cik Sawi gave us our new places.... she said she already knew where she wants us to sit. My new place... at the wayyyyyyyyy back of the class next to Ummi... I got the back corner... or cornerback.. hehe. I can't really hear or see anything back there lol.... I was kinda pissed off 'cause Ummi and a girl who jumped from Yakin to my class keep taking non-stop... OMG!! So annoying!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna change place!! LOl....
Cik Sawi wrote down what we need to buy.. all that stuff...
Lols... Recess was really funny... I'm not used to it and it was crowded. I felt so SHORT!!!! zzzz.... Almost everyone there was taller than me!!! It was so hard to get food cause.. you had to keep pushing... lol.

The rest of the day was ok la... Went home. We have Cik Melati for English 0-o.... we're dead...!! shes fierce lol. Our science tecaher is Pn Raspal... and todays science lesson was really funny cause Pn Raspal was explaining all the apparatus in the lab and she kep saying "so". "So.. .. if you want to release the gas from the gas jar you do this... so.. like this yah??" lol...

4 comments:

Eugene said...

wow,what a day! like it?? :)

• Ã £ ë × • said...

LAWL...shawtie!!! :P

Eugene said...

haha...she kena sit behind pula....ask teacher to change your place lar..since you cannot see after grades degraded how..?

• Ã £ ë × • said...

haha he=rite yar noe!! DUN TIDUR IN CLASS LIAO LAR xD shouln't have told u 2 play badminton early morning!! KENA!! xD but seriously...study!!! but i dun need... XD