December 30, 2007

Earthwormies!!

This may seem kinda weird but in my house... we're rearing EARTHWORMS!! yay!


My mom found this guy who has like... a million over earthworms in tubs... and my mom bought 2 tubs... My mom was like " Yay we got our earthworms now, Rhon, you're incharge of them."
lols... -.-

Lemme tell you about them!! yay!!


1)They don't like sunlight, so we keep a cardboard box over the tub so they can come out from the soil and boggie!!!


2)They're FAT!


3)They kinda smell.. lols...




My job is to just open the cardboard box, sprinkle some water on them and close the cardboard box again... And when you open the tub you see them scrambling back into the soil. I managed to get a shot of them...

Look at the fatso in the corner!!

4 comments:

• Ã £ ë × • said...

earthworms lol i din actually c them u oni told me but i saw the pic :P heyz i think i 4got which is eugene i remember frm the party...he sent me comment on bloggy!he commented on the party :P more like asking me wad i meant...

Eugene said...

Yup i did.and so sorry alex,i think you must have thought i was a weirdo...by the way rhon,what's nick's bloggy again?i can't seem to get on it...and junmey didn't invite me to her blog!!!! sad :(

eunicephy said...

ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!groce... why earth worms?

Rewarp said...

I created my own earthworm compost bins in disposable tupperware. Incredibly efficient creatures. But those gigantic bins sure look cooler.