December 21, 2007

Christmas partayyy!!!

Woke up at like... 9 am. Waited for my guitar teacher to come at 11.00 am, and he didn't show up. I SMSed him and he said he was mixed up 'cause some students postpone lesson, some new students need to look for lesson date and time... lolz... So no guitar lesson today. I didn't do much the whole.. just kinda walked around the house... did this and that.... Avendril called from next door to ask what was I doing today so I said I'm having a Christmas party would he wanna come and he said yeah. Thank you Avendril!! (He gave us paper plates!!) lols....
My relatives came to the house... It was a family reunion... My grandma's-brothers-daughters-husbands-brothers-kids.... are my distant cousins but we're not blood related.. lolzzzz I know its confusing.
Alex, Kedrick and Ve Yung came and we sat around... Kendrick was doing the games and I wasn't suposed to see what he was doing. Avendril came and then we continued to sit around. Everyone arrived around 7 eventhough party starts at 6... oh well. Dom came.. I couldn't recognize him when he was in the car. Its been a year since we last met... he looks so different!!! I couldn't recognize Eugene either.. when he was in the car I thought...who is that?? And out came Eugene... he still looks kinda same but definitely taller. Out of all the Form 1's I guess I was the shortest... everyone was taller than me. But in the whole party Avendril was the shortest... hehe... He's Standard 5 next year and he's still shorter than me.. hehe. The main reason why everyone (except Avendril) was taller than me is 'cause they were all guys. I forgot to tell Steph that the date was changed... Sorry Steph!!
We had food first... Ve Yung brought pasta.... It was great!! :P Dom brought macaroni but I didn't get to have some 'cause it was all finished. I had to bring out the drinks and find forks.. lol... It was great to talk about old school memories with Kendrick, Dom and Eugene. Alex was just listening to us talk and the rest of the guys were playing Blackjack. One subject brought up lead us to remembering my old nickname that John gave me last year... All Cikgu Choong's fault!! He couldn't pronounce my surname and the class gave me all sorts of nicknames and the only one that lasted until this year is Hazelnut.... John used to call me Dumbledork. heh.. good old times. Called Steph and she said she could make it with her friend. So good thing I wasn't the only girl there!! Phew... :P
After we ate we played games!! yay!! First game was Mafia. I never got to be mafia... I keep taking the papers that either say Doctor, Spy or Civilian... lolz... oh well. Mafia was fun.. when I was doctor I was lucky I got to save somebody from being killed overnight. I saved Eugene. Eugene was funny, when we all had to close our eyes and bow our heads to go to "sleep", Eugene was still eating chips.. So he had to bow his head almost into the bowl... still eating chips. Haha.
Next we played Sherades... That was fun. Dom had to act out the movie Dumb and Dummer... and he was great for that one... haha, sorry Dom. Some were really complicated that we couldn't guess... Answers ended up being V for Vendetta or Pirates of the Carribean. Hehe... One of the movies that Samuel had to act out was Have Fun With Dick and Jane... Lols... so maybe you might know what he did.. HAHA
Spent about half an hour playing Twister, thanks to Steph who brought it along. :D Everyone started leaving by 10. The last few were Dom, Kendrick, Alex, Josh, Ve Yung and me. The last 3 were Kendrick, Josh and me. The 2 of them left around midnight. I was kinda sad that I couldn't take pictures 'cause I don't have a camera...gezzzzzz...... I was really happy though that I got to see old friends that I haven't seen for about a year. Hope to have another party next time... :D I love parties!! yay!!

No comments: