December 10, 2007

Bored....

zz theres just nothing no post!! omg why!!! I have to post something...

So uh... Me and my cousin Angie bought temporary tatoos from Cineleisure Damansara. She was mad!! She got horses, hearts.... I just bought some stickers and tatoos that looks like a pheonix... Quite nice. Walked around Cineleisure.. Then the 2 of us plus her 2 brothers (also my cousins lah!!) walked to Tesco.
Me and Angie were crazy....!!! Wei Hsien and Wei Tzen got bored really fast because me and Angie were just shopping for clothes. Everything at Tesco was up to 70% discount... better than Chinese New Year sales!! So if we get out Chinese New Year stuff now, no need to when theres a whole crowd full of people and discoutns arent 70%!! And plus her parents and my mom weren't around, if they were there with us, all our clothes would be things that we wear really seldom. My grandma came up to find us and she said that my mom, my aunt, she and my grandpa were all downstairs eating. Both Wei Hsien and Wei Tzen left immediately when they heard 'food". Kenny Rogers Roasters wasn't enough for them!!
So both me and Angie were left to shop.... We got some good stuff. I finally got myself a jacket.

So that was basically my shopping day...

No comments: