November 27, 2007

Squash again!!

Yay!!! Play squash , play squash... hehe. Lol... this is the earliest we have ever played... 10 am... wow. I left the house at 9.45. When I was JUST about to walk out of the house, it rained. I called Alex to ask if I could walk over when the rained stopped but he said that we should just use an umbrella. Rang Joshua's house bell, kakak came out to tell us he was still getting ready. So Alex and me waited in Kendrick's place. Sunita didn't play with us 'cause she's now in London, or as I type in this blog post shes' maybe still on the plane... I don't know.



The four of us, Kendrick.. Josh... Alex and me... We walked all the way to the squash court in the rain.. We had umbrella's duh... We got to the squash court at exactly 10am. Kendrick and me played first. Kendrick has never played squash before so I had to teach him the basic la... rules.. so on. We did the practice round first then he asked me how to play a squash game. So on his first time playing squash he already wants to play a game. zzz.. omg, he beat me!!! He beat me his first time playing... so geng wan!!



He played second game with Alex, and of course, Alex beat him. I played next with Alex, and he beat me. Joshua was reading... and when we asked if he wanted to play he didn't want to. Finally we pushed Joshua into the court and he played one game with me... and then Alex went in and played with him. Me and Kendrick were singing Christmas songs outside. Jingle bells, jingle bells... You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry... you'd better not pout I'm tellin' you why.. Santa Claus is coming.. to town..

Alex and Joshua were still playing. Me and Kendrick started planning a Christmas party. For Form 1's only lol... Our Puay Chai 2 friends and some SMK BU friends. We made a list of who we wanted to invite. Then we made a list of what we're gonna do..... And we have it at my place... :P

We planned that we could either ask everyone to bring a present or a dish. Or maybe even both. And if we have it night time then we just might as well bring a dish.. have dinner. But its Christmas... and we like presents to.... might as well bring both... cause if we all only bring a present.. I'll be standing in the kitchen for a long time. Haha. I'll make a pasta salad. Just throw in some veggies and pasta.... maybe some beans and dressing. Taadaa.. a nice salad.

Alex and Joshua joined in the planning but they weren't really helping. LOL. Joshua left before us. Kendrick, Alex and me still played. We left at 2.. so we had... 4 hours of squash?? Or maybe just 3.. or 3 half. Cause we were planning a party... hope it does turn out!!


:D

3 comments:

• Ã £ ë × • said...

:P we still have old scores 2 settle,ur the onli 1 who beat me b4,actually gud lar u play...can aim lar noe how 2 drive me around the court...

• Ã £ ë × • said...

:P how u add me de??

• Ã £ ë × • said...

wad about sabah trip blog about sabah!!!