November 14, 2007

Drum Circle Facilitators Training ( Day 1)

Hmm.. so anyway... After the shirt incident my dad got so pissed. He left the house to pick up Arthur, the dude who does the drum circle training... maybe called.... our facilitators training's facilitator. Hehe. Besides Arthur he had to pick up a few more people from the same ho tel... I had to go in a taxi with Julie-ann whos staying with me and my dad, Uncle Brad and Billie (friend). At Yamaha music... checked out some guitars... More people came... Then we started!!! yay!! It was great to see Arthur again... since this is my second time for this training.

If I tell everything we did for todays training.. I'm not sure many of you would understand whats drum call.... whats call and response and stuff like that. Before we went home after the first day, Arthur said to me "thank you for volunteering for tommorrows drum call" In my mind I was like "what??" I didn't volunteir for drum call.... but Arthur says I have to do drum call so I do... I never did drum call before so its a great chance to practice my facilitating skills.!!!!

No comments: