November 23, 2007

Squash....

I should post something else besides drumcircles... I mean.. thats what I'm mostly posting this November.... Drumcircle training, PWTC drumcircle.... The Curve drumcircle... Thats whats mostly happening now anyway, now that its school holidays I can't post anything about school. I've got 2 more drumcircles coming up... hehe. Drumcircles are fun.. hehe



Anyway, Went to play squash yesterday with Alex, Joshua and Sunita. I woke up late anyway so I was a bit in a rush. My mom's staff kept pushing me here and there.... they don't even know how on turn on my mom's computer!! OMG!!!!! Why can't they find the button??? All you have to do is push it!! 2 of the staff kept saying "teach us la....." Teach you how to turn on a computer... uh....... -.-



I walked to Sunita's house and rang the doorbell and went inside... "Are you ready?" I asked. "Nope...." hiah.... So I left her to wear her shoes and woke Joshua up. He wasn't ready either, so I left him and went to Alex's house. I knew he would be awake... LOL. Teri barked at me and then went back into the house. Alex came out and we all 4 went to play squash...



Alex won Joshua. Alex won me. Then the 2 guys went to the tennis court. I played a game with Sunita. She's still noob 'cause this is her 3rd or 4th time playing squash... haha. She, somehow, accidentally whacked me with the squash ball, right in my stomach. Owch... She whacked it hard wieh... She gave up and Alex came down. I played a game with him.

We lost track of the score. We stoped until we finally noticed that Joshua was gone. We went to the toilets and the tennis court so we figured he'd went home 'cause Alex won him in tennis. Haha... Alex and me continued to play and I beat him... we lost track of the score but it was easy to tell that I beat Alex cause he missed my shots a lot and I was surving a lot.... not sure if I exceeded 9 though. xD

Sunita also wanted to go home... she got bored and she didn't wanna continue to play either. Only me and Alex wanted to play... But we left anyway.. for the sake of Sunita's boredom and the fact that we were using her squash ball and she didn't wanna walk home herself...

So uh.... came home and studies the whole day... I can't belive I actually studies the whole day... OMG... wow. I fell asleep on my desk at about 5... Woke and ate dinner, watch movie.

1 comment:

Joanne Tay said...

I used to play squash too!
I used to be quite good
I play in competitions

till...
disaster stikes! (or issit disaster stroke?)

My knee cap died


yeahh.. sad.. i know..!