November 25, 2007

Hair Cut!!!

zzzz I got a haircut. It feels nice now 'cause its lighter but its so hard to tie!!! OMG!!! I can't belive it took me 5 minutes to just tie my hair and not get it messy... 5 MINUTES!!! Its layered so its really fluffy on the sides... lol. I don't wanna put a pic of it so if you wanna see how it looks then you'll have to find me, haha.

I got my hair cut somewhere is SS2 I think... I forgot.. haha. Its was for a charity drive for the orphanage called Yellow House. I've done a Christmas gathering for them last year. But now its just to support them and get a hair cut. Haha.

1 comment:

• Ã £ ë × • said...

y dun cut even short until shoulder...dun need 2 tie liao...like my mom! u look fine no matter wad lar...well 2 me lah dunno other people...dun need so self concious..