December 18, 2007

Got tagged by Alex.


7 things to do before my meeting with the Reaper/Soul shephard or before reincarnation...
1)Do drumcircles
2)Get a Masters Degree in University (or even better, a PHD!!)
3)Start my own business
4)Get married
5)Have kids
6)Change the world
7)Play hard and work hard

7 things never to do in my life time...
1)Do drugs
2)Smoke
3)Lose my virginity to some ass guy
4)Commit suicide
5)Kill someone
6)Post/ sign contracts that I have my nude pictures taken and shown to public
7)Drop put of school/college/university

7 things i would do away from public
1)Change
2)Cry
3)Shower
4)Pee :p
5)Hit my table/ stuff toys/ couch/ bed/ head etc.. when I'm mad
6)Kiss a boy
7)Practice speeches

7 favourite sentences i use
1)ok....
2)what...??
3)uhhh.....................................
4)hey!!
5)I'm weird and I love it!!
6)yeah right
7) I'm short!!

Seven favourite songsof all time (currently larh)
1)All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
2)All American Rejects - Move Along
3)Daughtry - Over you
4)Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Athem
5)Good Charlotte - The Athem
6)Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
7)John Mayer - Waiting On The World To Change

7 things i'll make you wish you didn't do if you did...
1)Cheat on me
2)Make dumb rumours about me
3)Promise me something and don't do it
4)Gain my trust and take advantage of it
5)Give me a really bad compliment in a negative way
6)Trick me
7)Didn't tell me the truth

People i choose to tag!!
1) Eugene
2) Nicky
3) Melissa
4) Celeste
5) Alex??

3 comments:

• Ã £ ë × • said...

LOL TAG ME AGAIN???haha okay lar but the answer is alredi there!!! reaper?lol...okay

• Ã £ ë × • said...

w8...y is evrithing like mine?? :P

Eugene said...

a hahaha....i'm first? :P