December 14, 2007

Standard Chartered Bank drumcircle (HORSES!!)

I asked my kakak to wake me up at 7.00 this morning but I unfortunately couldn't wake up..... Last night I slept at 3 am!! I'm crazy! Bad addiction to the computer.. haih.. My dad came and we went back to the house. All of us... Aunty Terry, Jessie, Uncle Brad, Billie, dad and me were all going to the Standard Chartered Bank drumcircle at Palace Of The Golden Horses. All of us except Jessie had the same black T-shirt on. Drumcircle Facilitators Training, Malaysia 2007. Jessie doesn't have one 'cause shes only 2 and we don't have a shirt her size.

I dozed off on the couch when I was watching Mikey Mouse Clubhouse with Jessie. He said that I need energy and he asked me to get some Vitamin C to suck on...lol.

Palace Of The Golden Horses was so.... so.... full of horses!! The pillars had horse carvings... the carpets had horse hoof printings on them too... wow. But there were no gold horses... :P. The place where we were doing the drumcircle was one big hall... and I didn't feel scared or cold, unlike when I entered the PWTC to do the drumcircle in front of the Sultana of Pahang.

Set up the circle... we had about.... 5 circles, one inside the next. Billie was keeping Jessie entertained by chasing her around, and my job was setting the circle. When the circle was done the drums had to be set out, but we didn't have enough drums so we had acctually a really cool idea that my dad got from the drumcircle list. Don't need to explain what it is unless you really wanna know then ask me. The circle was divided into 3 sections, and each section had its own thing. So 1 section was gonna have drums, the 2nd section was gonna have those big blue water containers that you can find at water refillers... yeap, we had those. And the 3rd section was the funniest. That section was all gloves. Everyone was gonna wear those yellow gloves that maids use when they mop the floor.. My dad got a 100 of those. It was really cool.

We went for buffet lunch downstairs. Everything there were horses too... The mixer stick in my Ice Lemon Tea was a shape of a horse and it said Palace of The Golden Horses. Lunch was really good. The dessert section was as big as the food section. I stood there for 5 minutes with Billie because I didn't know what to choose!! And here she was picking out all sorts of stuff... lol. I settled with fruit and a piece of cake... We had to leave the nice buffet kinda soon 'cause the circle was starting. Dad had to rush there 'cause he was starting it... Billie and me went to the bathroom and guess what?? The signs had a woman on a horse for the ladies room and the men's room was a man sitting on a horse. I half expected the taps in the bathroom to be horse heads.. nope. But there were horse pictures everywhere... lol.

The drumcircle was huge.... everyone in the circle was from Standard Chartered Bank and they all wore black T-shirts. So were those on my team :P. (except Jessie). Dad facilitated the circle... the glove section was the funniest. All these yellow hands in the air, hehaw. Towards the end of the circle I facilitated... I did volume down, call and responce (which didn't really work xP) and the best.. rumbles..!! My dad got a great picture of me jumping around in the middle of the circle during rumbles...

Everyone had a great time in the circle. We had a few sticks broken... some water containers craked... And we had one lost tamborine... sad. This was a fun drumcircle and the biggest circle I have ever done in my life!! Hope to do another one.

Today was such a fun and uh.... horsey day.. :p

1 comment:

• Ã £ ë × • said...

wow...ur flying...u shud add a halo and wings!