December 12, 2007

MCR Concert!!!

Right after camp my dad took me, Aunty Karen and Billie to the MCR concert!! We reached there at about 4.30. The concert doesn't start until 6.30 but we went early anyway. Walked around and got some souvenirs... Got a shirt for myself and Sunita's Christmas gift... Its funny that I never seem to do my Christmas shopping in one place.. wherever I go I see something nice and thats whoever I thought of's Christmas present.. Sunita knows what shes gonna get already from me... she knows... she knows... eheheh. I got her a extra for her stocking to.. but I won't say what it is.... :P.
It rained a little bit so we stayed in the car and listened to my My Chemical Romance CD. I feel asleep cause I was so tired from camp. We started lining up with the mosh pit. We bought seating area tickets, the standing area seems so... so........ uh... violent??? Everyone will be screaming and shouting.. jumping around everywhere. There were smokers to lol... So if a short person like me were to stand in a mosh pit like that... I wouldn't be able to see the stage cause I'm SHORT!!! hahaha.
The ticket collectors were checking bags to see if there were any digital cameras.. so on, which were not allowed in the stadium... Was was stupid was that there were like.. 5 other gates that they could've open up for the free seating area but they only opened one. Many got impatient.. some tried to kick the other gates down.. some yelled things like "Open up the f***ing door!!!!!!!" and a malay guy yelled "Kenapa tak buka pintu lain?!?!?! Kunci hilang ke??" One guy was even daring enough to climb up and go over into the stadium without handing in his ticket. I didn't see him get kicked out though.
The 4 of us got good seats. One buck short and Pop Shuvit were there to open the show. When recorded Green Day music was playing, some sang along and some guys at the back of me were yelling "MCR, MCR, MCR!!!!!!" and then they changed to "MCA, MCA!!!" which is.... Malaysian Chinese Association. haha.
When they finally came on, the crowd went wild.. (duh). It was a super great show. They did their Black Parade songs.. There were some that they didn't play, like the first song, The End. They didn't do Disenchanted. They did Dead, House of Wolves, The Sharpest Lives, Cancer, Famous Last Words, The Black Parade, Teenagers, I Don't Love You, Mama, This Is How I Disappear and Sleep. So out of 13 songs (Blood doesn't count), they did 11. Stuff from their old record like Helena, I"m not ok, Ghost Of You... They did those to... My dad said they did Teenagers the best. To bad their drummer Bob wasn't around, Gerard said he couldn't make it. My dad was really looking forward to seeing Bob... he likes his drumming a lot... :D

This was really cool for my first concert.. yay!! Too bad I didn't get any autographs though. It was like, when everyone made it into their seats, only they arrived. And when everyone was trying to get out of the mosh pit and go home, they flew into their car and left. Or they stayed until someone told them the cost was clear.. so they could avoid fans??? I don't know.
I got a slight sore throat from all the shouting and singing... but I'm ok now... the only thing is that my right arm hurts. xP

1 comment:

sunita said...

OOOH! AN EXTRA PWESSIE!!
XD LOL.
gimme, gimme.