December 12, 2007

YLI Camp ( Day 1 )

6.12.07

Me, Wei Hsien, Angie, Joshua and his cousin Ethan attended this 4 day 3 night camp somewhere near Genting at a place called ABC Training resort. ABC stands for Awareness Before Change. The 5 of us were the earliest to arrive at Jaya 33, the new shopping mall. That day was the grand opening so there were a lot of chairs set up before a small stage where those VIP blah blah whatever will sit on, give speech, blah blah blah.... We sat around and didn't do much, just talk. Ethan was doing magic tricks (MOKEEKIAZO!!) (Don't know what that means?? haha... It means show off in Kadazan :P Where did I learn?? You'll have to ask me xD, ok now I'm starting to be a mokeekiazo... say so much just because of one kadazan word!!!)

I'm so lazy to type out my whole camping trip larh...we did a lot of the same things... so I'm just gonna put it into a ringkasan...


+Bus Trip
~Played CDs
~Josh and Ethan bought Maggie Hot Cup and cotton candy and ate that on the bus
~made new friends but forgot their names immediately xD

+At ABC Training Resort
~Lunch
~Put into dorms
~Boring mini lecture by Aunty Eng Eng
~Ice breaker game
~Remembered some names
~Separated into 4 different groups
~Group name given by Murugan, we called our group Titans
~Dinner
~I volunteered to do reporting about todays events
~Slept at 1 am. Reporting was fun!!

No comments: