December 22, 2007

Got tagged by someone... Won't say who... <:S

Rules..
1. put ur music player on shuffle mode.
2. press forward for each question.
3. use the song title for the answer even if it doesn't make any sense. (ohno!)
4. give ur comment on the title, even if they dont relate.
5. tag 5 humans...

How are you feeling today?
Chris Daughty - Over You over who??
hehe :p

Will you get far in life?
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem
dance to the future?? lolzz....

What is your best friends theme song?
Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned ( I think that she knows )
lovestoned?? haha.. doesn't make sence...

What's your high school like?
Ryan Cabrera - Exit to exit
Get out of one high school year and you try to find the next exit??

How can you get ahead in life?
Bob Marley - I can see clearly now the rain is gone...
yay!! thats a positive thing...

Whats the best thing about your friends?
Rihanna ft. JayZ - Umbrella
Alex has a nice orange umbrella !! haha

Describe your parents.
Justin Timberlake - Sinorita
huh?? sounds more like describing my mom...

Hows your life going?
Sum 41 - In too deep
to deep?? uh...

First song played on my birthday.
Micheal Buble - Everything
everything was great on my burfday!!

Will you have a happy life?
The Beatles - Oh bla dee oh bla dah
the lyrics says Oh bla dee oh bla dah, life goes on... brah!! lala how the life goes on... its a happy song about life!! yay!!

What do your friends think of you?
Justin Timberlake - Sexyback
oh wow.... I'm bringing Sexyback!!!

How can you make yourself happy?
Roy Orbison - Pretty woman
think positive about myself more often?? I guess...

What should you do with your life?
Beyonce - Listen
listen to other peoples advice?? lolz....

Will you ever have a child?
Good Charlotte - The Anthem
Don't wanna be just like you!!!!!!!! does that mean I'll have a kid or not??

What song have you done like a freak to?
Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world
what a wonderful crazy world... lolz..

What does your mom think about you?
Beyonce ft Slim Thug - Check on it
Check on your homework!! Check your school bag!! yeap.. thats my mom... hehe

Whats your deep dark secret?
Beyonce ft JayZ - Deja Vu
do I remember something?? oh yeah.. I can't say my deep dark secret out!!

Whats your mortal enemy theme song?
Rihanna ft Neyo - Hate how much I love you
Shouldn't it be the other way around?? like... love how much I hate you??

5 Humans...
1)Alex!!
2)Eugene
3)Dillon??
4)Sunita
5)Tien Mie?????

3 comments:

• Ã £ ë × • said...

LOLz i din c dis tag i'll get rite on it!

• Ã £ ë × • said...

hahaha i din noe u got exit to exit :) nice...

Eugene said...

oh haha....