January 18, 2008

I ponteng half a school day!!! =P

Stomach pain when I woke up like yesterday... Slept on the couch this morning in my school uniform.. and then just decided that I best not to go to school... and since today was a Saturday... lolz..
At 9 my mom woke up and she asked me if I still wanted to go to school... I said ok lah.. because I have nothing to do at home.. She took me to school in a taxi and then she went for her meeting.
When I came into class Paul was like.. WAhhhh... why you come so early?? ahahah... -.-
Nicole was happy to see me come 'cause she had no one to talk to.... lolz...
It was Sejarah class when I came in but everyone wasn't doing anything...Cik Faizurah wasn't teaching.. I came 15 minutes just before recess!!! Yayyy!!
Not much lah today... since I came to school half day. We drew our own version for the book cover of Phantom of the Opera... Mine was pretty simple... just a mask that the Phantom wears and a rose next to it and in the distance a silhouette of the Phantom...
During Science class we were finishing up the sub chapter about our ears. I looked at the fish-tank and I saw that the fish with one eye knocked the water filter tube and the tube came loose from the operator thing.. I told Pn Raspal and she said she didn't know how to fix it. she asked who would like to put the tube back together and I volunteered. Wasn't bad... I just rolled up my baju kurung sleeves... took the tube and the operator thing and put it back together... that was fun..!! =D It kinda reminded me of the movie Finding Nemo... the escape scene in the tank at the dentist where Nemo had to put the pebble in the filter thing and thier tank got filthy... In this case the big fishy just had to knock the filter thing and taa daa... wait until they had to get thier fish tank cleaned... I don't know where the fish would go in our school compound... there's the Kolam Simbiosis near the tapak perhimpunan but thats a long way for a fish... :S
What a mystery.. o.o When we reached our next subject.. our eyes... at one point I think it was Zhong Ren and Alvin who were speacking chinese. Pn Raspal said that in science class we must only speack BM and English... and we must mix around.. Then she pointed to my group and said "Like this group.. one malay, one indian.. .... and I don't know what you are..." The I don't know who you are was me... 0.0 haha that was funny...

3 comments:

• Ã £ ë × • said...

>.< i envy u i want to skip sejarah and b.m SOOO BO-RING!! but rakyat m'sia muz learn b.m xD

• Ã £ ë × • said...

lies lol evri1 wants 2 skip skool!

Eugene said...

aha. :P