January 25, 2008

Roadrun =D

Today was our school yearly Merintas Desa... but this year its called Roadrun... same thing.... but different name. I didn't feel as sick as the past few days... (I hope I'm getting better!! =S)...

I brought my camera to school. They won't rampas it anyway, so many people brought cameras and phones. I got a lot of good pics. :D I don't know which ones I should upload. Haih... but here are some.... enjoy!!









Jeanne, Chloe and Junmey

James and me

James and Kee Chung

Back: Pui Imm, Lean Na and Czientze

Keng Ean, Yee Fern, Li Syen, Jessie and Crystal

The NG sisters

Khai Weng and DillonIllina and me

Czientze and me

Wei Jie and Alex

Top: Jeanne, Chloe, Czientze, Junmey Below: Me and Lean Na

Dillon and Wilson

Farhan and Jepri

Leng Zhai

Fuyoooohhh.... bad boy....

No comments: