January 27, 2008

Unfriendly Neighbours :O

Hmmm.... just last week my mom was taking a walk in the park. On her way walking home she fell down and cut herself... she got a really bad wound on her right leg (all the blood coming out.... =o) and she sprained her left leg.... How could she walk!!! She sat on the side of the road... and passing cars didn't stop to offer help.... :C OMG!!! Whats wrong with our neighbours?? Can't you offer my mom any help??!?!?!?!? She had to limp all the way back. I wasn't there with her when she fell BTW. Just herself.

And then just yesterday me and my mom were walking to Uncle Chin's house in Sulaiman 6 to give him some goodies.. she fell down again. Her bandage came off.... and there was more blood... :O One car passed by and I waved my hand to ask the people in the car to give us a lift down the road to Sulaiman 4 where we live.... they just drove by!!! I could reconize the guy in the drivers seat.... One of our neighbours..... :O That dude had better be carefull.... I'll go warap him...... So unfriendly to your own neighbour...

I wish people nowadays could be more friendly... Imagine you were my mom and you fell down on the street... you wave for help to passing cars and people just ignore you... How would YOU feel??

Treat others as you would like to be treated...

1 comment:

Zenn said...

Dear Big R,
I had enjoyed your mum's previous columns and do wish her a quick recovery. We need to help ourselves and not depend on others; it's cruel but it's a fact of modern city life.