January 10, 2008

Friday!! Siviks class was funny... heheheheheh

Today's a Friday. -.- Last day of school for the week. Yesterday was a holiday. Hmm... I think I'm gonna survive this year, everything seems to be cooling down. My only problem now is understanding my teachers. Since I still sit way back, I can't really hear. I need bionic ears like Mr Eugene... =p
Last night was terrible. I noticed that we have so many subjects on Friday... OMG!! I had to bring 6 text books to school today, plus Junmey was returning me my KH textbook, and thats heavy.. 0.0 I use a sling bad for school, my school bag rosak di. So no choice. I carry some books by hand. So urmm.. got to school and waited for the bell to ring.
I had to rush my English homework during BM, cause the next period was English... The crossword puzzle so MESSY!!! I thought I copy wrong, I just don't know what the answers were. Like one question was " ___ do not sleep. (4)" what could the answer be? It could be anything, just that it won't make any sence. Like "Come do not sleep" or " Gosh do not sleep" lol. The answer was "ANTS do not sleep" lol. Like I said, could be anything. But there's a fact that we should know, ANTS do not sleep. At least Cik Melati didn't pull my ears or anything because I thought I copy wrong, turned out I copied everything right, just a few answers wrong. Some people got ear pulled or scolded for leaving the whole crossword blank. Lols...
Moral ok ok lah..... Urmm... not much. Had latihan to do...
Recess was so weird!! I finally got to eat a plate of nasi lemak, first time this year, and I bit into one of the peanuts.. and it didn't crack!! MY TEETH!! ARHHH!!! That "peanut" was a stone.... A STONE!! IN MY NASI LEMAK!! OMG!! lol... My teeth!! =S
Pn Hasni ask us to go to Bilik Sivik for siviks... Shes our siviks teacher, the principal.. an in her class we are so undicipline!! zzzz
Pn Hasni asked us to name our group, get a ketua kumpulan and penolong, and draw our group logo. Our group leader WAS Brian, and Shahidan as the penolong, but Johnson, Brian and me kept talking... Shahidan and Shuhaddah were doing all the logo designing, group name, writing all the stuff down. So we voted Shahidan as group leader, Shuhaddah as penolong. Brian, Johnson and me were playing spin the pencil!! We asked questions like, who looks like a rabbit, and it'll be someone from our group. Only the 3 of us we're really playing. Group leaders doing their thing, 3 of us playing games infront of the principle and the rest sitting down looking bored. Pn Hasni saw us playing but she didn't care 0.o .....

Pn Hasni "Why do you have to be cemerlang?"
Me "For the sake of our teachers..." only Brian and Johnson laughed
Pn Hasni " What do you in life?"
Brian " RTM!! (Rehat, Tidur, Makan)
...... (Pn Hasni talks about something...
Pn Hasni " You must all be a smart team"
Me "We are all brainless"
Haha... positve feedback + negative response = negative.. hahah

Pn Hasni asked the group leaders to tell everyone in class why we choose the name for our kumpulan... I forgot our group name... all I know is that its 2 words and the theme is Cemerlang.
Shahidan stood up and talked... at one point he said " Kita semua nak pergi ke tempat yang orang lain tidak pergi..." something like that.. or in English " We want to go to places where no man has ever gone". Thats what our group name means? Hm.. not sure. We want to go to places where no man has gone.... the girls toilet for the guys and the guys toilet for the girls... hehehehe. Shahidan did a great job talking about our group though.

I'm starting to like not being a class monitor, 'cause I'm free from being the model student... I can talk in class!! Not like last year.. if I talk teacher marah.. classmates complain that I talk and I don't let them... now no more complain!! =D I won't go brainless though... I'll still do my best to get better results, but I don't wanna be a model student, then some students start to think of you as a nerd... smarty pants... teachers pet... whatever. I like people to think of me as a weirdo!! haha.. Brian got so freaked out when I did my eye thingy... like move them left and right... hehe I'm free..!! No more class monitor!! =D Well.. not really free... but. Kinda.

No comments: