June 10, 2008

>Why Me?<

This 2 week holiday was a busy one. And it was also really stressful. Some of my NiE members really were the last straw for me, so I got so mad I called off our holiday meeting. Now we're back in school doing everything last minute. And I also have some small problems that are causing me so much stress.
Whats worse is on the first day of school I got gastric, again. And for a while I was completely fine, and now it comes back to me again?? WTF. My gastric was so bad on Monday that I actually fainted in class. Brian was the first to jump up and slap my face... heh. He, Paul and James had to lift me back to my place. Those 3 guys kept asking me if I was ok, but I couldn't speak. I had to go to the Bilik Rawatan to sleep. Nicole stayed with me. After recess the same 3 guys came to see if I was doing alright. Nice to have friends who actually care about me.
On the first day to, Johnson didn't tell anyone that he switched schools to DJ. So sad!! Its like, now our class is missing someone, which we are. Johnson is one of my good friends and its sad that he switched schools... I don't exactly know why, but Brian said that some of us are the wrong friends for him. He said Tzer Haw's mom spotted Johnson and Chun Hin in the CC. =C This would be kinda weird to say but I'm gonna miss the big guy.
Today Tuesday, I had gastric again. I didn't wanna come today but I guess I had to 'cause our NiE meeting was postponed till today. I didn't faint in class but I went to the Bilik councelling to find Pn. Wong 'cause Pn. Mani told me to. I waited for Pn. Wong and eventually fell asleep for 3 hours on the chairs. I could hear Tzer Xiang come in with Sarah and Ming Yue. One of the boys asked what happened to me. Sarah told them I got gastric and I fainted yesterday.
When I woke up Ming Yue came to see if I was ok and he gave me pre-councelling. I told him my problems and he said " Tough times never last, but tough people do." Thanks Ming Yue... That pre-councelling really helped me. =D
Pn Wong and I had a talk and I went back to class. Everything was ok after that. I wanna skip school tomorrow larh... but best not too... I already missed school so many times. =S

I'm trying not to cry
I just want them to be happy
They were made for each other
I'm trying to move on
But its just so hard to do
God please help me

No comments: