June 28, 2008

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang '08

Well well... Hari Anugerah Cemerlang. Sadly, I didn't get one. I just went there for choir performance and take photo's for JU. I want a anugerah. I just don't know where I can excell in... i'm not really study material, so highest marks for any subject of my form is out. D= I'm still thinking. And once I know where I excell in, I promise to do really well. I want a anugerah.

Anyway, we/choir sang Negaraku school song and Hari Ini. The 2nd time choir went on stage was to sing Berjaya and Tanah Pusaka. Sadly I didn't sing those 2 song 'cause I didn't know the lyrics for Tanah Pusaka... but I videotaped them. Maybe upload them onto Youtube once I get my memory card back from Sarah... =D

After all the speeches, the VIP's did the launching of our school website. www.geocities.com/smkbu1/

Its kinda plain... not much to see... probably 'cause its still new.... no photos either. Even Wiki gives more info on our school than the website. But when you go onto the school website, the beginning is kinda cool. Go see lah.

The performaces were nice... I liked the Muslim percussion band thinggy.... Nasyid, if I didn't mispell that. They were cool. I loved the percussion. So I was like, paying more attention to the percussionists at the back than the singers in the front. They were awesome. One of the dances was a malay song, malay dancers and half-way during the song Chinese Fan Dancers. The Form 1 Choir was so cute! They did choral speaking and then sang one song. This years Form 1 choir I think is better, 'cause they have parts, the Alto's, Soprano's... we didn't have those last year when we were Form 1. And we didn't perform for Hari Anugerah Cemerlang...

When the anugerahs were given out halfway, my camera ran out of memory. Yaks. Probably 'cause I videotaped the choir. Never mind ahh... Just so long as there were 4 other photographers we were fine.

The occation ended at abut 12.

No comments: