June 29, 2008

Happy-ness

I went to 1 Utama with Sunitaa... Haven't been out with her in a long time. I saw someone there... someone that I least expected to see. But who cares?? I don't. Me and Sunita were gonna see a movie but they were all kinda late. So we walked around, had something to eat at Mc Donalds. I followed Sunita around and she followed me around so we ended up walking around in circles. She bought a bag and a pencil box, I bought school stuff.

I don't know why but I feel so happy... One of the reasons would most probaly be that


I GOT A NEW BABY SISTER!!!! YEEHAW...!!


YEAP, RHONWYN GOT A NEW LITTLE SISTER.


REGINA MARION PAIN HAGEDORN.



And just to let you know "Pain" is pronounced as "Pine".


I can't wait to see her. Shes all the way in Sabah so I'll fly out there on her full-moon.


I got a new little sister...


lalalalala


dum-de-dumm-dumm.


boo....


I'm happy... yeah. I'm happy. Good to be happy.


Not happy?? Try to be. Theres always something to be happy about, even in those really dark times. Like some people say "The darkest hours are those just before dawn" and this one that Ming Yue told me that really helped me a lot. "Tough times don't last, tough people do". Always be happy, because if you're happy you make others happy. If you're sad you make others worried. Don't be sad... be happy. Smile. =D



Happy playing in the rain.... me.


1 comment:

.:~iT'$ CeLe$tE~:. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.