June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th. A day I don't really care about... Anyway this is a random post and not really about Friday the 13th.

Love is in the air, isn't it? Its so strong that you can smell it. And of course, see it. Its everywhere. More than people. More than all the dust particles you have on your shelves. Its scary. Its everywhere.... I mean, EVERYWHERE...

I can't stand it. I can't stand seeing love. No.... Not the love of parents and siblings... No. Not that type of love. I mean like couples love. You see couples everywhere!! EVERYWHERE. They make me sick. I mean it. SICK. Everytime I see one I always have this emotional thing overcome me, so I look away and continue doing whatever I was doing. Its hard in shopping malls, 'cause theres one everywhere you look. Turn your head to the left, theres one. Turn to the right, another one. In front, another one. Down, none. So look down, people think your a emo, and you start banging into people 'cause you can't see in front. Well, not you can't see in front. Its just that you don't want to, 'cause there are couples EVERYWHERE.

Same goes to restaurants, blogs, profiles, shops, books, and worse,... school. School... woot. Why school, I don't know. All I know is that when one comes by, ( no offence ), I always roll my eyes. They probably don't see it. But I do it. All 3 races have couples... Malay, Chinese and Indian. Why do you wanna pak toh in school?? Heloo.... this is a place for education, people. Its like almost everyone has a someone. Haha... To bad for me. I don't want a someone now. Currently, I'm SICK of it. Woot.


They
make
me
sick.


Thank you for reading and you don't have to bother posting any comment about this post. Its all junk anyway, right?

No comments: