June 3, 2008

Stressed

Ish... coming back from Sabah after a visit was nice... but theres just so much to do now.... I'm busy the whole week and I got a lot of stuff thats needs taking care of.
My NiE members are one... some are not sure if they can make it for meetings and some don't cooaperate... Why does this have to fall on the holidays anyway?? Stupid NiE... gives people so much trouble organizing 'cause at least 3 people from the team will be away for holiday and nothing can be done...
My mom's website also needs some polishing up 'cause I'm the only one who knows how to upload the pics onto the website... her staff keeps complaining they're to old to learn anything... ish...
Besides that I still got some other stuff thats maiking me feel stressed out now... or sad. I'm absolutely not free this last week of school holidays and besides NiE its compulsory for all the JU members to submit an article for the school magazine... and that takes time... Pn.Lee said no poems... I have to write a story 'cause my story year was good... =O What to write about?? zzzz
I got 3 drumcircles this week. Oh yeah which reminds me

GREEN DAY @ TMN TUN PARK
ORGANIZED BY THE STAR NEWSPAPER
SUNDAY 8TH JUNE 2008
BE THERE FOR 3 DRUMCIRCLES
BY KL DRUMS
LOOK FOR ME OR MY DAD... COME JOIN THE FUN
for more info ask me through sms/chatbox or email

No comments: