June 13, 2008

Report Card Day

Hmm. Report card day. To bad no one could come to take my report card. Cik Salawati wouldn't let me see my scores eventhough I pleaded her. I don't even know my placing in class.
I brought my guitar to school today. 2 Bersih moved to the Bilik Tayangan 'cause the Form 3's had some motivasi thing, again. Then after recess the Form 5's had one. ZzZzZzZzZ. I don't understand why must they have so many motivasi things. Like what, once every month?? From my point of view, motivasi things are kinda useless.
They come in and then give a talk, tell you to study harder, change yourself before changing others, maybe do some fun stuff and then leave. After that you would feel like "Wow... that guy is right" And then a few weeks ( or days ) later you forget the whole thing. The PMR and SPM students should be studying more instead of having all these talks. When I reach Form 3 I would study at home than come to school and listen to someone talk the whole day about changing myself before changing others.
When no more parents came to our class Cik Salawati went crazy with my camera. I had like ... 77 pictures taken today. Probably less than 20 were taken by me. The rest Cik Salawati was snapping away like crazy and laughing when she got a good shot. Wai Lup came to my class and started playing my guitar. He can't play any song exept for " Wake Me Up When September Ends". Maybe he DOES know another song but didn't play it. So I was basically hanging out with Wai Lup the whole day.

Pics.





No comments: