September 8, 2007

Saturday...

Ermm... saturday. My mom wasn't home because she went for a whole day meeting-event thinggy. I would have gone if it wasn't the whole day because my job would be sitting at the eco-basket booth and explaining to everyone what the eco-baskets are... it was a 50-50 should I go or not. My mom said that there was gonna be people from Google who are the pro's. Computer geniuses..... probably even hackers... hehe.... But then decided not to go.
I woke up at 10.30.... not my usual wake up time... usually its later. Way later.... like 2 hours later.... Since my mom wasn't home I could go on the computer.... uh, then suprisingly I turned the computer off at 3.00.... I uh then..... went to return Joshua's books that he lent to me like how many months ago....... Now I finally finished the True Singapore Ghost Story books....lols. And then suprisingly after I got home..... I studied.....Wow...
WEnt to the park with my friend and her mom and jogged..
Came home and my mom came home..... Uh then here comes the part of today where its kinda dumb and funny I guess. I was walking with my mom to the same friends house.. We wanted to borrow some DVDs because she has a huge stash... While walking there I twisted my leg and tripped.. when I gained my balance my shoe came off my foot... When I tried to put my shoe back on... It wouldn't go on. My shoe broke.... Shucks... And here I was in the middle of Sulaiman 3 and 4.. (I live a block away from my fwen so no need for a car)..
There was nothing I could do so I took the DVDs that we had to return to my friend out of the plastic bag and put the shoe in the bag and walked to my friends house with only one shoe. Lucky I didn't step on any sharp object on the road.. The road was cold since there was a drizzle and my feet hurt... lols... I had to borrow a pair of slippers from my friend. Wow, on the way home I had a pair of slippers on my feet and while walking up the same way where my shoe broke I saw a dead flatteened rat in the corner of the alley... yeesh. I went straight to wash my foot....
I don't know how my shoe broke so easily... Weird. SO next time before leaving the house, I'll check my shoes to see if I'll run into the same incident like just now!!! :0

No comments: