September 19, 2007

Another day....

My guitar lesson was postponed because today the contractors were CRAZY!!! All the drums on the staircase was moved to my deskroom... everything in the bathroom was moved out of the bathroom..... Being in my deskroom was like being in a jungle full of animal skin drums and fragrances of shampoo.. I couldn't take it.. seriuosly. Everthing drove me nuts!! Today the worked on 2 places.. the kitchen still had to be finished and today they started on the masterbedroom bathroom. After in less than an hour, the bathtub was out. It looked so weird just standing there.... just this bathtub with no water connected to it in the middle of the empty room.....



I called my transporter and asked him to bring me to school at 10.30. He came, I had no lunch.... shucks... So hungry... I didn't buy food in the canteen because somehow my hunger went away.... I did math homework in the library.. and then.....

yea... for about 5 minutes...

Um.. all the teachers had a meeting about some students behaviour... and the meeting room was RIGHT below my class so any sound made with our chair the teachers would hear... Junmey and Shahidan were the only 2 pengawas who were acutally doing their duty and watching over the class... There were 2 more prefects... Tzer Haw and Saiful... Tzer Haw kena marah by 3 of us because he was making noise and not doing his duty... Then he went eMo..... Saiful was playing games with Rashid and Jepri... Saiful kena marah by me...


The teachers finished when we had recess... and after recess all Form 1 classes exept 1 Yakin kena marh by Mr. Eugene. Why because we were not supposed to leave class at all... so that means not even leaving class for recess until a teacher came into class and said we could go out... Only 1 Yakin obeyed that and the rest of us were all blur blur... I guess all were just thinking about food.... especially me.. hehe. Recess time was so short!! Barely even 15 minutes.. when the hailer rang everyone was like " huh?? so fast??" I could hear them say that.


Class returned back to normal..





Everybody this month.. will have no PJ.. so sad lo... Because the Muslims are now fasting so no PJ... I don't really mind that much because then in class I can read my books... for 1 hour can read a few good chapters.


Tomorrow go school play badminton.. yay!!

No comments: