September 9, 2007

Sunday...

Hmm.. already a Sunday... I set the handphone alarm to ring at 4.30 in the morning because I was charging my handphone, can't overcharge.....then I set the alarm to ring at 6.30 in the morning so that I could set the alarm again to ring at 8.30... Funny but yea..... At 8.30 I slept another 45 minutes... Then I don't know why, my alarm rang again... So I woke up, no breakfast... only a few biscuits...
Erm.. Went to Sunita's house and we went to play badminton. Sunita videotaped me surving the shuttlecock, and the shuttlecock got stuck in a tree.... We spent almost 5 minutes trying to get the shuttlecock out of the tree, and we were still videotaping. Sunita tried to give me a boost but that didn't work... we tried throwing our badminton rackets into the tree and Sunita's racket almost got stuck... So finally, out of frustration I threw my racket into the tree again and the shuttlecock came down with the racket... eheh. We went to buy drinks from a little shop down the street.
Went home and took my chinese homework to Sunita's house... I suprisingly finished my homework...hehe.. =P..
The both of us started cracking kuaci.. A lot of kuaci... She set a record of cracking half a packet of kuaci in less than half an hour. I didn't realy think of it as a record.. half a bag of kuaci isn't much... and it probably wasn't half the packet because she had some and so did I while doing homework... Nice "record" Sunita.... YOU STILL HAVE TO BEAT MY HIGH SCORE ON YOUR HANDPHONE GAME!!! HEHEHE....... *ahem*
After homework I went home and then after shower bla bla Sunita came again. We went for our Cloudbreak classes which is so fun.. eventhough its only like my 4th week or so... I find Cloudbreak fun to go to. We play a lot of games...
Before class I was chasin' Sunita around the room. The first game we played was Cat & Mouse.. hehe, I caught Sunita with "Beware of the Tiger Fist...miao"... Then we played another game where 2 voulentiers hold hands and run around the room catching the other people who are the "Fish". Another game I got killed first... At 5.oo me and Sunita ran downstairs... We had to go to Subang Jaya for a Drumcircle that my dad and I were conducting or "facilitating".
The drumcircle had mostly young kiddies whacking the drums with mallets and drumsticks when the drums are meant to be played with hands...There was a good number of people at the circle... nice rythm... Me and my dad facilitated the circle. We were both wearing the same T Shirts. Our official Drumcirle facilitating shirts. I'm a certified drumcircle facilitator and I think its so cool that me and my dad are starting this little
"business" where we facilitate drumcircles for Family Days... Events..... Anytime my dad gets a call from someone we pack up the drums and go!! So cool... eheh...
Hitz.fm came after the drum cirlce... I got a lot of cool freebies.. One of them included a T shirt that sai "Promiscious Boy"... I'm gonna give it to someone.. I'm no boy man...hehe.. I also got wristbands and a badge.. Not to forget the Hitz.fm Fort Ranger Cruiser's autograph... so cool...
I had a fun day... hehe... Lols. To bad theres school tomorrow... :(

No comments: