September 20, 2007

Thursday (Cikgu Faisal's last day in 1 Bersih)

Joshua came to my house and then we both went to school to play badminton with our fwens....

Played some really good games.. uh, first it was Alex, me and Chloe on one team, then Chloe switch with Gavin. We were on the winning team eventhough we weren't counting scores.. we could just tell. Hehe.... lol. Um.. we played like from 8.00 till 11.30.. almost non-stop. Taking only small breaks.... I got to play one to one with Gavin and then with Alex which is always fun... We were all crazy players...

Em.. classes started. Pn Hasni had another meeting with some teachers.. mostly morning session teacher so we still had mathematics.... Cik Phuah just ask us to draw shapes... Then came BM. We had to read this drama and it was kinda boring and I fell asleep. Yep, I fell asleep. I had my Sehijau Warna Daun infront of my face covering my face from teacher, and my arm also blocked Pn Hasnah's veiw of me and I fell asleep, waking up only when I heard Pn Hasnah's voice.. I would wake up, turn the page and fall asleep again. Its so funny that Pn. Hasnah didn't know I was asleep. I was sitting infront of the teachers desk... well... lucky for me I didn't isi borang.. why did I fall asleep?? Must have been all that badminton under the sun...

The last 2 periods were English. I made a card for Cikgu Faisal and asked the whole class to sign their names. We put the card underneath the class calendar and onto the teachers seat. Then some people were like " Go find Cikgu Faisal and ask him to come up!!" So me and Johnson went to look for him. We didn't even go down a step on the stairs and we saw Cikgu Faisal coming up. I was like "Back into class!!!".
Cikgu Faisal came into class and he was aware that we were all up to something because we were so quiet. Cikgu Faisal pulled the chair and he saw the calendar. He put it back on the table and was about to sit down, I said "Huh???". Cikgu Faisal looked on the chair and took the card. He seemed suprised. He thaked us all for the card.
All we did in class was sing songs. He sang his favorite song "You raise me up", and I sang along with him. Then he gave us a riddle. Before that I made a deal with him that whoever answers the riddle correct gets to chose his next song to sing to us. The riddle was " What is the longest word in the English dictionary?" I was first to raise up my hand.. hehe.. Some students gave answers like Aeroplane.. Crocodile... Cikgu Faisal gave me a chance and I got it correct. The answer is SMILES.. Why because there is a MILE between the first and last letter. If the question was What is the longest word in the fantasy world I guess my answer would be SUPERCALAFRAGELISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS.. From Marry Poppins... haha. SO anyway, I got to choose Cikgu Faisal's song. Tzer Haw, Johnson and Nicole kept pestering me to make Cikgu Faisal sing "Umbrella" RIhanna's song.. Cikgu Faisal forgot the lyrics so I had to write it down on the blackboard.
No offence but Cikgu Faisal's voice is really nice. You can ask him to sing any song and he'll sing it so cool.... After school everyone was like "Bye Cikgu Faisal...." and he promised us that he'll give us his Friendster adress tomorrow since tomorrow is his last day...
So sad la.. now Pn. Loh will come back and teach us English and its not really gonna be fun.. I'm just glad shes not my Geografy teacher or things will be worse... XD

No comments: