September 17, 2007

No title....

Hmm... now as I type this its 5.30 in the morning on a Tuesday... I know it might sound crazy but yeah.. I'm awake and I'm in my school uniform. My kakak woke me up at the wrong time... this has been the 5th time in a row where she wakes me up at 4.30 and not 6.30... As soon as she sees I'm a awake, she goes back to sleep, leaving me the only one awake in the house 4.30 in the morning..,,
There is nothing in particular going on in school this Tuesday morning for the Form 1's but I'm still going to school. Why because I'm freakin bored at home.. and two, my kitchen is under renovation and it really stinks. The sinks have been taken out, the drawers... the only things left are the fridge and the cabinets... where did all the food go???? So I'm going to school in the mornig to avoid the loud noises and the cement. This is only like... a little part of all the renovation that is gonna happen in my house.... Next the masterbedroom's bathroom will be under renovation and the empty room next to my deskroom will be renovated into my new room.... can't wait!!! XD Of course, if I wanted to avoid all the renovation stuff I would have to g to school in the morning everyday....

Ermm... so far my week has been ok so so... nothing really special to write about really... uhh... ermm.........I guess I'll stop here??

No comments: