September 18, 2007

No title (part 2)

Hmm.... ok, so back from school. Uh, school was pretty normal today. So, morning went to school. I sat down near the guardhouse because I didn't wanna go to the canteen. The pengetua was standing near me greeting the students as they came into school. When the bell rang, I decided to wait a little while more before going to the canteen, Pn Hasni (pengetua) said to me

"Loceng dah berbunyi.... "
"Ye Pn Hasni, saya tahu..."
"Pergi beratur lah, nanti pengawas tulis nama kamu!!"
"Saya sesi petang la........"
"Oh.. sesi petang ke??"


Ye apa ni?? Semalam saja baru bertemu dengan semua pelajar sesi petang.. tak ingat saya??

hehe... Chloe came at 8 o clock and she brought food..... her mom made spaghetti and it was still cold from the fridge but it was good... We sat around talking and then we both kinda broke the school rules.. We went to Mobil to buy junkie food (crowd gasps..). Chocolate... hehehehehehe...
One packet of Cadbury... 3 pieces of Oreo cookies and a packet of Yam Yam...
Chloe went to do her librarian duty and I followed. I slept for a good 15 minutes in the library, since I woke up at 4.30.. When the morning students has recess I went down and Reuben came... Both of us played the toothpick trick on some of the morning students and they couldn't get it haha.... Reuben did his library duty and bla bla....
I was alone in the canteen.. I didn't wanna go back up to the library.. to lazy. Reuben came down and slammed a book he borrowed from the library onto the table. He wouldn't let me sleep.... no matter what I said or tried to do to make Reuben GO AWAY!!!! Chloe cam down and she dropped a book she borrowed onto my head and not the table.... I slept for another 15 minutes in the canteen... thankfully MR Eugene was on duty so all the students were quiet.

Uh.... classes were good I guess... We practiced our Sejarah Drama thing... and my class was so... uncooporative.. if you needed them during their scene, they were nowhere... if you didn't them, they'll be there... So there was a lot of running around the Taman Pertanian tellin everyone to go here, stay there, repeat scene..... I didn't have to do my scene because I'm just the Puteri Pasai whos to marry Parameswara... so I have a lot of time just telling everyone what to do..hehe.. in half an hour, really.... not much was done...LOL


We all haven't even got our scripts finished writing... wow.... lol welll....
hmm... not much left that happened... so ermm, tomorrow I can't go to school early morning because I have guitar lessons... I will go early on Thursday and Friday.... hope so really, because of the renovation thing again...

No comments: