September 10, 2008

Weird Food.

Okay... so it turned out my com DIDN'T crash... PHEW. Everything just went to my D drive.... hmmm.... funny. Wonder how that happened? =P so at least I got all my stuff back.

On Monday night my mom took me, a American Korean dude, a American dude (Cole) and an American girl (Jamie) out for dinner. Cole and Jamie are interns for my mom. The Korean American lives in Terengganu... or somewhere in Malaysia, whatever. So my mom took us out to a Chinese Restaurant in Section 17. Jamie and Cole thought it was super awesome 'cause the food was soooo good. xD After dinner we went to eat ice kacang.... weeeeee.

Heres the interesting part.
While we had ice kacang the topic of conversation was food. Cole has eaten some pretty weird stuff. Fried Tarantulas.... fried rats..... and even ate dog by the roadside... if I can remember correctly, the location for these foods are in Cambodia... or whereever they're are.... yuck.
Cole looked at his ice kacang and then he said "Ice kacang is probably the WEIRDEST fod I have ever tasted..." Me and my mom were like "WHAT??" He's eaten rats, dog and tarantulas... and ice kacang is the weirdest food he's ever tasted. He was like, "Yeah.. I mean, I could never have imagined anyone eating corn, jelly and beans on ice with syrup." Amazing. So amazing I had to blog about it. xD Even Jamie agreed with Cole that ice kacang is the weirdest food they've eaten. So thats it.


ANSWER FOR LAST RIDDLE:

The letter "E"

Congratz to Ke who got the last riddle right...
You heard it before anyway... but you answered it...
so yeah.


No comments: