September 22, 2008

KKB Day Trip

Last Saturday, me, Sunita and her parents went to KKB for a day trip.
Well... Antares, our friend there in KKB, was holding a seminar so Sunita's parents wanted to go. And of course, Sunita had to go, so I went along to.
First we drove to the Sungai Buloh R&R place and waited for some other people who were gonna go for the seminar to. We reached KKB... Sunita and I found Antares at the Bamboo Palace. We changed into swimgear and off to the Magick River we went!!

Swam there a while, then me and Sunita went up to play wifff the cats. Ramona, Iddypuss, Inana, Manja and Rasputin.


When we decided to go back to the river, everyone was already coming back up. Haha.
Me and Sunita occupied one of the rooms in the Bamboo Palace and we took a nap. Woke and went back to the river again.

The river


Me


Sunita


Preparing for jump-off


Sunita's jump


My jump

No comments: