September 6, 2008

My com CRASHED!!!!! zzz OMG!

Great


My com crashed. Why!!! Arrhh.... Don't know how that happened. I only lost my LimeWire, MSN Messenger and all my pictures. Everything else is still on.... Funny... Thank goodness I backed up my family pictures, 'cause those are irriplacable. School pics are all gone, but I'm not 'causing a flood because I lost them. Those can sort-of be replaced. Haih... So now I gotta re-download everything... so annoying.

Well anyways... forget that.

Congratz to Julian who got the last riddle correct.


There was a green house,
inside the green house was a white house.
Inside the white house was a red house,
Inside the red house had lots of babies.

What is it??

ANSWER IS
WATERMELON


=D Good job Julian. Here's another one for all of you out there...
(I could do this in every post! Its so fun!! HEHE)

RIDDLE

From the beginning of eternity
To the end of time and space
To the beginning of every end
And the end of every place.

What am I?

ANSWER IN NEXT POST! KEEP THINKIN! COMMENT OR LEAVE A CHATBOX COMMENT IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER.

4 comments:

Julian said...

making a totally wild guess here...
T-I-M-E?

Julian said...

hey, if i answer your questions..
please be kind enough to answer mine too...
i don't wanna feel dumb posting questions & no one answers...

Julian said...

wait a minute...
what the hell am i writing...
sorry, time is definitely not the answer...
hmmm...
end & beginning of everything...
dunno la...

Unknown said...

the answer is "E"