September 23, 2008

2 things and one more

Okay... 2 things. Firstly, here's my new stationary story. For those who've never seen the first one, which is my evil little stapler, its in one of the blog posts below... So here's the 2nd stationary story, about my Faber-Castell True Gel pen. I use this pen mainly for outlining my doodles and for my snake alphabets. My favorite stationary brands are Stabilo and Faber-Castell. I love their stuff because both brands have good products for school use, exams and art. The Faber-Castell erasers are 5 star!! And the Stabilo fine-liner pens... omg... the BEST for art. They make my snakes look like they've been printed instead of drawn. LoL.s.. anyway... here's my 2nd stationary story. Enjoy!!



All my new pens sitting in a cup waiting to be used. My new Faber-Castell True Gel pen gets picked up. Notice the other pens also have eyes.


The pen's first task is to outline Rhonwyn's new art piece. "The Flying Potato" which will be displayed soon. *gasp* look who's in the picture too? Its my evil little stapler from the last stationary story!!




Notice that his ink is full.




The pen also does writing. Notice his ink is slowly running out. He doesn't have a smiley face anymore 'cause he knows he's almost used up.



While doing math homework. his ink runs out! Oh No!



Rhonwyn tests him on a draft paper and realizes her gel pen has run out of ink!!



And thats the end for our gel pen. Time for Rhonwyn to get a new one.



This story took me a while before I was able to do it. First I needed 3 pens. One out of ink, one running out of ink, and one full of ink. I use these pens up quite fast. The one that ran out of ink lasted me for about a week and a half... haha. I do a lot of drawing and writing with these pens. Cheap and good. I used to get Pilot Gel Pens... but those cost 2 ringgit something for a refill that would only last me a week or so. =P

Today in school our German exchange student Eyka (hot chic!!) had this crayon thing in her hands which she went around to all her friends and drew the Germany flag on all our faces. Here's her drawing the flag onto my face.


Such fun.... Its nice having Eyka around. She's easy to talk to and she's a lot of fun.


I really like the Form 6. All of them. They're so... umm..... "gay". Thats what they always sayyyy... haha.I wish I knew them all... there's who I have not yet talked to and I wish I can. I will... soon. =D Right now I believe I know about a quarter or so of the Science students in Form 6.

Love you "gay" people ... *Sweat*

1 comment:

keira said...

lolololol!!!! cute gel pens!!! XD