September 4, 2008

Nothing Better To Do

I did this after school. Nothing better to do... =P Tell me what you think of it!

My stapler and my Sejarah notes


Stapler bites the paper


Stapler bites paper, paper bleeds

Paper is DED


zzzz OMG my stapler fell in love with Jeanne's stapler! No stapler your still to young for love!!!

HAHA

RIDDLE ANSWERS:

1. Snail

2. Gloves

New Riddle...

There is a green house,

inside the green house is a white house,

inside the white house is a red house.

Inside the red house has many babies.

What is this?

ANSWER IN NEXT POST. IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWER CHATBOX COMMENT IT!

=D

2 comments:

Julian said...

feel so sad for you...
fine...
i answer your riddle la...
hmmm...
green, red & white....
with many babies...
some kind of hospital?

Julian said...

no wait wait....
i'm not that dumb...
let's see...
some fruit...
hmmm....
reddish.....
oh, gee...
W-A-T-E-R-M-E-L-O-N?