September 14, 2008

Tell me why you did this to me.

Short announcement:
Shahidan finally has a blog and he wants everyone to know. Go view his blog, its in my links.

To Shahidan:
There... happy NOw? I told my blog you have a blog. xD



Even since Thursday I've been emo. I know why I'm emo, but that's for YOU to find out.... =O
I hope I get over it soon. I feel soo..... soo... sad. =C I need a hug, but I'll give it for free and not cents. =C I'll be fine... yeah. I'll be fine.

I forgot to post a riddle in the last post!! Sorry. Here you go.


RIDDLE

What goes up when the rain comes down?


You know what? Thats to easy. Guess the one above and here's a harder one below. Heheh.




RIDDLE 2


Hmm... heres a tough one...

Whoever makes it tells it not,
whoever takes it knows it not,
whoever knows it wants it not.


Know the answer?? Comment it and NOT chatbox it. Thanks!
Answers on the way.


Till then!

1 comment:

Julian said...

your riddles are definitely much harder than my random questions...
I really cannot think...
Haih...
Apa la you...
Don't so rough on my mind la...
It's a very delicate thing...